E3 welcomes five new member agencies
If 2009 was the year of economic downturn, then 2010 is the year of association upturn! The E3 European Agency Network proudly added five new member agencies at it’s October general meeting in Lucerne, Switzerland (we think the location may have been a bit of an enticement to get new members! Who wouldn’t want to go to Switzerland??).
The 5 new members were in addition to 4 new member agencies that joined the network in May 2010, bringing the network’s new member count for the year to 9. Not bad for an agency association that typically adds one or two members a year.
The Mancom (E3’s management commitee) had set a goal at last year’s Annual General Meeting to reach 25 members this year, and they met that goal, bringing the network total to 25 members, plus three associated agencies. Good work E3 and the Management Committee!
The new E3 Network members are:
- Van Heertum Design VHD , Tilburg, Netherlands. With a motto of developing brand empowerment through great design, Van Heertum Design’s “out-of-the-box” creativity and innovative know-how take brand and packaging design to the highest level.
- BERNSTEIN , Bremen, Germany. An innovative agency offering strategic consulting, brand management, corporate design, communications, publishing and packaging design, Bernstein’s mission is to create strategically sound, benchmark-setting communication ideas that drive brand value and design.
- Ansel & Möllers Public Relations & Event Management (formerly RA&P Marketing kommunikation) Stuttgart, Germany. With a focus on public relations and events, Ansel & Möllers bring an honest, trustworthy approach to brand management activities, publications and media relations, offering services ranging from roadshows and promotions to newsletters and TV show placements.
- BM LAB (Brand Matters Lab), Moscow,Russia. Brand Matters Lab helps companies, products and services enter the Russian market by offering budget guidance, and sales and marketing support, including market research, contact development, localization and translation, SEO, publicity and direct mail campaigns.
- Bruketa & Žinic, Zagreb, Croatia. Bruketa&Žinić is one of the most awarded marketing communications agencies in SE Europe with of over 300 international professional awards. It was established in 1995, and today it employs 50 creative people with different backgrounds. The agency deals with a wide range of communication activities, and together with its sister companies Brandoctor (branding) and Brlog.biz (digital agency) it manages with strategic planning, branding, design, advertising, digital communications, BTL, point of sale and events. The agency’s works have been published in many international professional publications and due to the numerous awards the agency representatives are increasingly being invited to the juries of major international competitions.
Welcome new members, and best of luck!
Filed under: Advertising Management, Leadership | Leave a Comment
Tags: association membership, new members