E3 Network Welcomes Five New Agency Members
Our network is growing…and not just European anymore. E3 was pleased to welcome five new agency members at the Annual Meeting in Aarhus, Denmark, 6-8 May, bringing the agency total to 23 members. Three of the new member agencies are outside Europe: in North America, South America and China. As the world becomes more international, expanding our network across the globe makes sense; giving us ties to quality agencies who can help our customers launch marketing and adverting campaigns in Europe and beyond.
New E3 Agencies
The new agencies added to the E3 Network at this year’s annual meeting are:
- Café Design – A part of the Café Group of Hungary, Café Design develops design solutions for brands including identity, web site, logo, illustration, publications, and event and store design.
- NETural Communications – A Linz, Austria-based digital media company focused on digital brand management and social media, Netural offers a unique set of strategic planning, digital media production, interactive design and social media marketing skills that includes mobile application development and content creation.
- AdsmithChina – China’s premiere independent professional public relations and marketing communications agency, AdsmithChina offers top level strategy, events and design to help European and international companies break through the clutter of Chinese media to launch their businesses.
- Aloft Group – With U.S. offices in Boston and Los Angeles and sister agencies across the globe, Aloft Group helps client organizations build long-term customer relationships by giving real meaning and purpose to their brands. Partnering with companies whose mission, products and services improve how people live their lives, Aloft Group works with industry leaders to grow their brands and connect with their customers around the world.
- Full Jazz – Headed by Christina Carvalho Pinto, the greatest female name in Brazilian advertising, Full Jazz Group includes four companies: Full Jazz Propaganda, Full Tecno, Full Jazz Trends, and The Key, in the areas of advertising, public relations, brand strategy and digital design.
Filed under: Advertising Management, Cross-cultural, international marketing, e3 meetings, Denmark, networking, Networking, Pan-European | 2 Comments
Tags: e3 network, international advertising agencies, Network agencies