What’s your Twitter grade?
Well, it was inevitable. If PageRank could be important for Web 1.0, then Twitter Grader (and Facebook Grader) would be important for Web 2.0. Now there is a tool to check your score.
TWITTER.grader.com uses a proprietary algorithm to score and rank Twitter accounts on six weighted factors listed below:
- Number of followers: a non-discriminating count of how many followers you have (higher is better).
- Ranking of followers: the grades of those who follow you (higher is better).
- Number of Updates: within reason (more is better). Don’t be a spammer!
- Recency of Updates: if your last tweet is recent, then you’re doing good here.
- Follower/Following Ratio: this factor is more important in the early stages (higher is better). This becomes less important as your followers and engagement levels increase over time.
- Engagement Level: references and retweets from other users, combined with the ranking of those users.
Check out your Facebook Grader too.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment